Fiber Dense Glucomannan 100% Nat Konjac 700 Mg 90 Caps

Keep Your Blood Sugar Levels Under Control With Konjac & Lose Excess Weight While Doing So

click the image to find out more!
 Konjac root is the source of one of nature's most beneficial soluble fibers--glucomannan. It can actually absorb and hold water up to 100 times its own weight! Konjac makes an excellent bulk-forming agent and may have a positive influence on blood sugar levels by delaying stomach emptying. These actions also promote healthy cholesterol levels, thereby supporting cardiovascular health. If you're looking for a konjac fiber supplement that's more than just bulk, try our Fiber Dense Glucomannan. It's 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% effective.

Reviews:



 
AMAZING STUFF!, June 10, 2011
By J. Gibson (Florida USA) Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Fiber Dense Glucomannan 100% Nat Konjac 700 Mg 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
I've been using this for about 3 days now and I must say that this stuff really works! I was a little skeptical at first but so far it has exceeded my expectations. I usually take it before lunch and before dinner. During the day I eat out of boredom and now when I take this with a small lunch I'm satisfied until dinner. Seriously will be buying this by the caseloads!



Reviews Cont...

 
I love this product., May 9, 2011
By Jaye (Atlanta, Georgia)
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Fiber Dense Glucomannan 100% Nat Konjac 700 Mg 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
First of all, here's a little history on the Konjac Root Fiber. This Fiber helps keep you full throughout the day, boost your metabolism and it's a natural fiber. This product is definitely all that it's described to be. I normally take it twice a day...one first thing in the morning and the second around five in the afternoon. The reason for these times are based on my eating habits. I love to snack (mainly in the afternoon). Taking this product around five allows me to eat dinner and feel completely full throughout the rest of the evening. So far, I have lost 12 pounds and I've yet to start any type of workout training.

Taking this product allows you to eat your normal foods, just smaller portions because you get really full...really fast.

 
Great Cleanser!, June 14, 2011
By Me B. Miles (Seattle, WA)
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Fiber Dense Glucomannan 100% Nat Konjac 700 Mg 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
This product was shipped quite quickly and I used this right away. It took me about a couple of days to actually see a difference, but once it happened, it was massive. I got this type of fiber information from Dr. Oz when he was on the View the other day, so I knew this would be good. Highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment